panel saw - FKS400VF32GOLD_400
FKS400VF32GOLD_400 * panel saw
The HOLZMANN FKS400VF32Gold_400 sliding table saw has, in addition to a saw blade height adjustment or saw blade tilt (90-45°) that can be adjusted on the display, a rip fence with positioning via rotary spindle and servo motor. The smooth-running and large sliding table as well as the perfectly dimensioned outrigger table enable easy and precise panel cutting. The saw units can be operated either on the display or by means of a conventional on/off switch (at 2 locations on the machine).
- solid design with positioning of the rip fence via electric motor (input on display) with high precision.
- with large aluminium sliding table and outrigger table ideal for processing large workpieces, as well as for cutting large, heavy panels.
- Cast iron work table (910 x 550 mm) incl. table extension (910 x 790 mm) and table extension (1000 x 535 mm) of solid steel construction
- including scorer with own motor and manual height and side adjustment
- electrically tiltable saw blade 0°-45° (via display)
- electric height adjustment of the main saw blade (via display)
- start-stop of the saw possible at 3 working positions
Included in delivery: machine with display, hold-down device, small mitre fence, without main and scoring saw blade.